Thursday, September 24, 2009

had been slping for whole day until 4 smth . hahahaa.. received a call from KIA and asked me to go samuel's restaurant "INN CAFE" and had dinner with him..
well. we ordered 2 Chicken rice chop. Chicken Nugget and French fried.. guess what.. 6 chicken nugget and cost Rm7 !!!!!. totally speechless ~ SWT...

After that one family went in and i saw someone which is from my camp last month.. i was looking at her and wondering isit she is the one that i met in the camp, and she's looking at me and i guess she's wondering too .. well . until last .. i stil cant recognize who is her .. hahaa.. i love to look at my dear more than others =P . i cant remember others face well , wahahaha~

and 1 more . theam came my house and spoiled my bed, he gotto paid for it !
cant slp well for the whole bloody night .. my bed T.T ..

No comments:

Post a Comment