Monday, October 5, 2009

never go to school today , stay in house and hav my revision... except study , i dont know what else i can do for now =( . around 1pm , received theam msg and he told me that he was not going to add maths tuition . SWT, wat a lazy fella = =

today mr hin's lesson makes me blurr. he teach too fast and it confused me .. oh my god.
kia's phone come and he told me that he was at library ask me to go over there and he fetch me to francis foo.. the rain was heavy , and he wants me to go by library = =

In library saw lots of form 3 students preparing for their PMR. hahaaa. pitty them. saw eurica and teeoh . back from parade = =

kia's mum was late to fetch us to francis , but luckily never late to reach there. kia keep open "SMOOTH CRIMINAL" and "BEAT IT" in the car = = LOL.

nothing special for today. tomorrow going to go library with my sweetheart :$ gotta ask her lots of add maths question since im weak on it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment