Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Holiday 1st Week

Long time dint update blog . hahaa. was busying in tuition and watching "宫心计
It's an awesome movie btw. It contain alot of harming.. cheating. lying contents. hahaa
The Actress of the movie is 佘诗曼 .Hahaa. i like her movie so damn much. You all can get the movie by clicking Here




I Decorated my FFS wall for whole day. The result was not so bad. im proud of my own FFS wall ^^






Hahaa. That's it. Feel proud about my own FFS wall.
Remember to wishlist me if you feel free ^^

Click" Here " to enter my FFS wall ^^



And yet . last saturday im so happy . because i finally can went out with my sanny! And yeah. her friend were joining too to jusco. We watched Christmas Carol. It wasn't a nice movie actually. It was so boring. Until i can think or do other stuff inside the cinema. Zzzz . What a stupid movie.



After finish watching. we went for our lunch at pizza hut
We ordered too much =.= we took away some of it and went to Kbox. And bla bla blaa. time pass fast. go home and rest ^^ the content for that day is so interesting. know why? Secret =P

Oh yeah. Next wednesday is gonna be a big day for Chan Yee Mun, that's her birthday . December girl . 2/12. Hahaa. remember to wish her, and i think she will hope to get more present. So. Remember it..

It's midnight 1am now. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment