Friday, February 19, 2010

19/2 Friday

FRIDAY


School will be reopen soon...
Newspaper published that, 886 Accidents were happening in Malaysia... Swt.. I guess they are rushing for celebrating with relatives.... calm down everyone =)


Today went to TuaLang ( Dont know isit like this spell) for dinner
A place that was full of seafood.. all my relatives went there.. crowded like hell >< forgotten =".=""><
Hahaaa. the fish was so great after ate by us !

After we arrived home already 10 something.. my relatives went to my house for gambling, chatting.. bla blaaa. soo noisy >< my aunty argued with another aunty for not paying her in gambling, and another said that she was already paid = = argue like kid, not serious one.hahaaa..





I stand outside the house, looking at the moon, the sky... Missing the one that i love
I hope tomorrow (saturday) was my great day , because i missed her so damn damn much!


No comments:

Post a Comment