Sunday, February 14, 2010



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
+
Happy Valentine


What a crushing day =.= celebrate with family, relatives, or lover? Haha.. some ppl choose lover, some chose family or maybe some forced by family.. Well. if can choose, i hope both celebrate together... but imporssible la .
Yesterday stay in aunt's house and play play play, gamble gamble gamble, drink drink drink... until 2am something, just 1 can of beer and i almost drunk ... wth =.=

today woke up early in the morning... not woke up by myself actually ... forced by my parents >< ">GONG XI FATT CAI" to everyone .time to take ang pao, wear new cloths. everything new . ala~ even my doggy also got a new "TIE" . LMAO





when i reach there , many relatives were inside my Uncle's house dy... saying "gong xi fatt cai" around, received ang pao.

And finlly, they started to gamble =.= my uncles , aunties. and other ke leh feh. HAHA. My dad became the host.. there're around 10 players...(including me) well... they all gamble with RM50, RM40, RM30, RM20... WTH =.= once double then need to pay for RM100? SWT.. i played with only RM5. Im so tiny here T.T , And so.. my dad lose around Rm500, i lose Rm40, and run dy. cannot tahan their madness



Around 2 something, we left my uncle house already, because all of my relatives were coming my house soon.. i fetch my parents to tesco and bought some vegetable =.= my mum keep nagging my dad " u ar, sure buy vegetable la, lose so much, RM500. give me buy necklace more good la " bla blaaaa. Hahaa, funny parents..
then captured my selfloving pic while waiting them inside car.





around 3 something, all of them came to my house dy, damn noisy man ...
lots of child, lots of adult... Swt. wat a big family >< cannot stand for the hotness. went upstair and enjoy my Air-Con.. and that's why im writing my blog here =)



I miss my dear so much. Dont know what she's busying now . Hees

No comments:

Post a Comment