Tuesday, February 16, 2010

cant imagine.. i lose Rm150 in gambling.... T.T
Heart was so pain.. RM150 to buy me a lesson, Not to gamble if u lose !


Recently ate too much of fry things , caused my tongue so pain...

Sometimes, i miss the moment when im watching movie in cinema with my sanny..
Hope there'll be a next date soon ...hee

Guess what.. i havent watch avatar yet =.= hahaa. I wanna save this movie to watch with sanny! hohoo... Top rated no.1 movie, how can i watch alone.. IMPOSSIBLE!!


oh yea, helped my uncle to register a new fb account =.= he wanted me to help him capture a picture, and here is it ! hahaa






I miss my godmum and godbro in singapore so muchhh.. they went for beijing .. so cool . @@ and thank you godmum, for ur ang pao ! ^^ Lets see some pics of my godmum and godson!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment