Thursday, December 17, 2009

16 of december. birthday of EURICA WONG Happy Birthday to you.
Finally.. u became 15 years old. and 1 more month is going to be my turn. but not 15 . is 17
the day that i can get my lisence.. Hahaa.
Went for moon river with Theam and Samuel to celebrate with you.
you must be grateful.. although we were late.. hahaa. that's our style of being late~
when i lied you that i put aeroplane. you ng syok like hell keep sent me those msg.
For u. angry like hell.
For me. I laugh like hell.. WOW. fantastic. you're so stupid..
after ordering. around one hour later. ur whole family came = =

Horror person = Alison jie jie (eurica's sister. (30 yrs old ) ) . Sweat.
the face cant see one. fierce till crazy = = just the face only.. dont know the real identity
and yet eurica said she fierce like hell. super woman somemore. jump out from car. >"< awesome
what annoyed me is. they tot we're smoking while we're eating french fried. Swt.
and yet u scolded ur sister and said
"you dont need a male friend?"
Here is my reply for you..

"You dont need to have male fren too. and you married .. what are you then ?"(No offence)^^

Anyway. Happy birthday Eurica


today woke up early in the morning. rush for my BM essay .. because later gonna have my BM tuition . Nothing special for today.. got personal special thing happen only. :$ :$
Took some selfloving photos inside my car. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment