Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 days 3 night 2009年初心菩提

Went for the Ding Hui Ju camp on 4/12 - 7/12 for becoming 督导. its fun and enjoyable =P
and sorry for yee mun. there's no more slot for you. hope nxt time u got the chance to go!


1st day. i lead my group till sooooo nervous. they dint talk to each other .
maybe it's their first time for meeting each other..
and for 1 boy in my group. he became active already after 4 days 3 night. glad to know that .haha

i injured my leg at there. i trying to cover it by not letting my group ppl to know. so i can continue to play with them. but then i failed. they recognize dy =.=
and so , i was cured by someone. thank you for taking care of my leg for these days !!and sorry for my sanny. let you worried me. ^^ im fine now.. muacksss

there'r lot of activities there that satisfy me. Anyway. It's great days for me .
Hope my sanny and my frens enjoy it..



Oh yea. i still dont und why i will become the best 督导 . i was shocked when i heard that. Swt.
But nvm.. hahaa
Congratulation to me!!


After the camp end. I slpt for 7 bloody hours during afternoon.
well. i dont have enough slp during camp. but nvm. It's worth ..
Hope RG will went for the nxt camp and rock the world!



Last sentence. Thank you Jia Wei for praising me. Hahaa!

1 comment:

Post a Comment