Monday, December 28, 2009

SCHOOL REOPEN

school going to reopen soon. i bought my new cloths, new shoes and new pants.
i feel that my holiday was boring.. everyday staying in house - Sleep,Eat, Play. like a useless ppl.

next year going to have my important exam for secondary school "SPM"
need to work hard for the whole year for aiming straight A's
No gaming, No Playing, No Hangout, No Crazying, and more -------------

my life is lifeless now. i feel that im just following the time to live. without anything to do....
with this type of lifestyle . i feel like dying.
Sleep , Eat and Play.. What is this man.. It's like some useless ppl doing this type of thing.
can i have some activity please?Haizzz. this holiday influence me become a negative looking guy
What a shame on myself.

31 december 2009 , Terence Theam birthday, Happy birthday to you =)
Sorry for cant attend ur outing with friends and RG. sorry. I got something that is more important. I'll join u all at night .. =)

January 11 , My birthday.. will i have any surprise? Do anyone remember my birthday?
Hahaa. who knows. Let it be if no one remember it... I know there'll be someone who remember it , which is the one who closest to me. ^^


Cinema. i miss you so much... 3 months din't look at you. 3 months dint sit on u.
i miss you... i want to watch u. but do i have a chance?
if i have a wish. i hope i can watch a single movie with you. just 1 movie will do...
Anyway. i dint put any hope on my birthday now. as long as... there's someone remember my birthday.
Surprise or outing. i dont really put any hope on it already.. i hope someone will remember my birthday.


I know. this is wat i have to pay....

No comments:

Post a Comment