Monday, December 14, 2009

Friend?
when i hurt by u.. im so suffering here. you're doing ur stuff. chasing ur girl.
no one know how to console me.
when i hurt by ppl. my anger will become mad.. i know myself..
i angry till keep scold.. once i cant scold anymore. my heart is bleeding.
i hate ppl who break promises. back stab. this will affect me the most for my lover. friends and family.

as a fren, u did it.. u injured my heart. and congratulation. you sure complain to ur female companion. they sure will console u and scold me. congratulation.
im not the one who did wrong. but in ur eyes. im the dumb who did wrong.
when some1 is bullying u.. saying ur bad words. Im the first person who stand out and help u

im dropping tears for u. happy? no one is consoling me, im fighting u alone. and you're fighting me with ur friends. ur companions...
im deeply disappointed to u as a friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment