Friday, January 8, 2010

1 week passed since school reopened .
i hav been working hard for the whole week..
although it's tiring. but every morning. she'll accompany me .
when im not in a good mood. she will console me.. she will stand by me.. and give me warm..
i know that im not a perfect person. but i'll be perfect for you ..
in my life. nth can replace you. NO ONE can replace you .. you are mine.
everytime when i saw you. automatically. i will smile without any reason.
you always ask me why smile.. i just look at you and smile again..
take good care of yourself and dun so negative looking in everything arr...
No matter what happen.. remember that i'm still beside supporting you..
I wont abandon you no matter what.. I promise you
I love you dear.




For :Sabrina
From :Ansen

No comments:

Post a Comment