Wednesday, January 13, 2010

11/01, Monday

Today was a memorable day for me because this is the first time. i celebrate my birthday with my sanny :$


11:59am.

Tik Tak,Tik Tak,Tik Tak...
.
.
.
Time pointed at 12am ! i received birthday wishes msg from my beloved Sanny, Kia, Jacky , Theam , Emily .. Thank you for the wishes ^^. I do appreciate it ! and also those who wished me in school. Thank you!

today was a special day for me. my mood was hyper great today !
Thank you Theam for the present (Clock ) 送钟 =.=
Hahaa . Thank you anyway...

After school. i rushed to Capucino Cafe because i'm going to celebrate my birthday with my beloved Sanny ! :$
we went for Hokaido for our lunch. although it was just 30mins.
but it's sweet enough for me . :$ Thank you dear!Our lovely drinks



We were late for Mr Hin. He asked me why 1st time late come =.=
I said today was my birthday and he said wanna sang me a birthday song.Hahaa
went for Francis Foo after Mr Hin... Thank you kia for the bread as my birthday present =.=

After tt dismiss , parents brought me to KFC for celebrating my birthday =.=
I ordered alot. Chicken, Burger, French Fried, bla bla ...
My WEIGHT was increasing T.T
.
.
.
.

ANYWAY. THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT WISHED ME.
And , Thank you dear.. you're sweet enough for me . :$




No comments:

Post a Comment