Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday

Sunday- the only day that i can pass peacefully without any pressure of school works..

Sorry dear. i worried you.. i promise you i wont disappear anymore ^^



Woke up in the afternoon =.= dad asked me to go for lunch with whole family..
he asked me to drove.. hahaa.. it's fun, but wat i want is manual .. i dont want auto ar...
but anyway, is okay... i think my mum is going to buy me a new car. if i've no wrong . Wahahhaa
went for my uncle's restaurant and have our lunch.
It's soooo delicious.. his restaurant was published to newspaper last week.
what annoyed me was the sunlight, arghh. i felt so hot... cannot tahan..



On the way home, i asked my dad to buy AVATAR *REAL QUALITY* one.
this movie became top 3 for the new record?
well. i dont know...

after reached home, keep do homework , study study....... i felt the stress again once i do these. Swt.

CNY is coming. Who marry already rmb give me a big ang pao . hohoho.

Gong xi fatt cai =)

No comments:

Post a Comment