Monday, January 4, 2010

School reopened

Cut my hair already T.T..

First day of school.. Mr Chan (Disiplin teacher) scold on stage dy =.= well. it's common case..

Went back to classroom and sat with Henry Ting. Both of us wanted to study hard this year.
and so.. we 2 sit at 2nd row =.= Hahaaa...

Kia, Theam, Samuel. All of them sat at front row too.. Hahaaaa. all of us wanna become guai zai this year, because of SPM .. Gotta stop fooling around this year dy...

As usual. Monday. after school went for Mr .Hin..
His teaching was great =)

Then another tuition. Francis Foo... went for kia's house to bath after Mr Hin.
today almost late . stupid kia... at there slow slow like that.

After dismiss, my mum came and fetch me.. she let me drive when im going to reach my house =.= wow. im still a newbie. HAHAA





Countdown

1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment