Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the 3rd week of school was tiring.
Everyday tuition.. after tuition sleep 1 hour and have my revision for 2-3 hours...
Arghhh... im working diligently nowadays to achieve better result in SPM.. but it was sooo tiring.

OH ya, Samuel Beh. YOU OWE ME 2 mushroom soup!! hahaa...
today at school.. went for toilet. suddenly heard "BANG BANG BANG" .
the sounds came from 5S4. SWT. CIKGU KARPANAN was getting crazy again =.=
he whack the table with cane. but those students treat him transparent.
and so. he took the broom and keep whack the table. SWT. i think he gone mad again >.<

After school. i took 5 ppl's bag together =.= 3 bags behind. 2 bags hanging in front of me. Hahaa
No camera. cannot capture that crazy me =P
Today was tiring.. arghhh. just finished my revision. now gotta pack my bag and go for a sweet dream !!



Gambateh everyone for school life !

No comments:

Post a Comment